Our Lady of Mount Carmel School’s dinner & auction
March 13, 2020
Scroll down to the Video!
Our Admissions Coordinator & Military Liaison, Mrs. Kathy McKenna, is happy to take you on a personal tour of our school. If you are an interested prospective family, please contact Mrs. McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-596-2754 ext. 166.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel School Achieves National Recognition – Daily Press feature By Noor Adatia October 14, 2020
- The Catholic Virginian Feature by Jennifer Neville – September 20, 2020
- Catholic Diocese of Richmond – September 14, 2020
- Newly Recognized Honor Roll Schools – July 13, 2020 by Newman Society Staff
- First Grader Jubilant about Joining the Church – feature by Jennifer Neville, March 25, 2020
Even more than in previous years, OLMC families facing the greatest financial challenges cannot afford the cost of tuition this school year. We gratefully encourage you to consider supporting our students’ education through the Virginia Education Improvement Scholarship Tax Credits (EISTC) program.
Receive a Virginia tax credit equal to 65% of your eligible contribution.
Many donors are now taking advantage of the benefits of donating appreciated securities, making contributions earlier this year than during the traditional December window. A stock transfer as a charitable gift removes the obligation of capital gains taxes. When combined with the 65% Virginia tax credit, this adds even more value to the EISTC program as a means of supporting Catholic education.
For more information or to begin the donation process please visit our tax credits page or call Sister Anna Joseph at 757-596-2754