Your investment in Catholic education today provides scholarship funds for tomorrow’s students.
Virginia’s Education Improvement Scholarships Tax Credits (EISTC) Program provides a 65% return of your donation in Virginia state tax credits.
What’s great about tax credits?
- They directly reduce your tax bill.
- Individual donations starting at $500 are eligible.
- All business donations are eligible.
- If you choose to itemize, you will also receive federal and additional Virginia state tax reductions for charitable organizations.
- When you donate appreciated stock, you also eliminate capital gains tax.
Get started to receive your tax credit this year!
Call Sister Anna Joseph @ 757-596-2754 or print off the Letter of Intent and Pre-authorization Form to request tax credits. No donation is made until the approval letter comes to you from the Dept. of Education
Deadlines for 2019 gifts:
Friday, December 13 for mailing paper forms to MPSF or faxing the forms to MPSF at (804) 358-9159.
Friday, December 27 for e-mailing the forms to MPSF@richmonddiocese.org