Thank you for visiting our Military Families Page! We are delighted to welcome military families to the Virginia Peninsula in Hampton Roads. Your interest in Our Lady of Mount Carmel School for your family is the first step in the admissions process for your child(ren). Let us help you the rest of the way! Please contact our Admissions Coordinator and Military Liaison, Kathy McKenna, at 757-596-2754, Ext. 166 or by email. As the first school in the Diocese of Richmond to receive the Purple Star Designation from the Virginia Department of Education as a 2018-2019 Honoree, we are committed to assisting all military families in the care and education of their children and making their transition as smooth as possible. It is an honor and privilege to serve those who courageously serve our nation. With five military installations on the Virginia Peninsula and over a third of our school families affiliated with the military, we are ready and waiting to welcome you!
- Military Families: Planning your Arrival to Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
- Military Families: Preparing Your Move from Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
- Academic Planning for Military Families
- Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunities for Military Children
- Special Needs Navigation and Parental Rights
- Other Matters of Importance