| Uniform Policy|
It is the responsibility of the student, with the cooperation of parents, to abide by the uniform policy. Uniforms should be clean and neat, not faded or torn. In fairness to the students and parents who adhere to the uniform regulation, the parents of students who are out of uniform will be called to bring uniform clothing to the school. Students who regularly violate uniform policy will not be permitted to participate in out-of-uniform days. Improper uniform due to unusual circumstances, i.e., flood or fire, will be excused with a note from the parent approved by the principal. Please insure that all school logos are the shield. Any clothing item with old logos are considered out-of-uniform.
Click here to order online from Flynn O’ Hara (all sales earn 10% back!)
Basic Requirements for All Students: Grades K-8
Belt: plain black / brown belt – no fancy buckles
• All students must wear a belt when wearing pants / shorts
• Please note that kindergarten boys and girls may wear elastic waist pants, no belt
Socks: opaque navy blue or white
• Crew style may be worn with pants, shorts and skorts
• Knee highs are to be work with skirts or jumpers
• When crew style is worn it must always be at least 2” above the ankle bone / or knee high.
• No running socks / sports socks / anklets will be allowed
• In cold weather months, stockings may be worn with skirts and jumpers
Shirts and Blouses: can be either short or long sleeve
• In winter months, a long-sleeve white turtleneck may be worn under a long-sleeve uniform shirt or sweatshirt – or under jumpers for girls K-5
Sweatshirts: OLMC navy blue sweatshirts (with the new logo) may be worn with uniforms
• All sweatshirts must be appropriately sized. Oversized sweatshirts are considered out-of-uniform
• OLMC fleece sweatshirts, jackets, or sports sweatshirts are to be worn outside only
Sweaters: navy blue v-neck, crew neck cardigans or pullover sweaters may be worn
• Sweaters may be plain, with no OLMC logo. Sweaters with any logo besides OLMC are out of uniform
• No cable-knit sweaters
• Sweaters must be button or pullover – no zippers / no hoods
Shoes: suede tan buck is the preferred shoe for all students
• Black or brown lace-ups, ballet flats , or Mary Janes (girls K-5) are allowed
• No more than 1” heel and no deep treads on all shoes
• Boys - haircuts should be neat and hair should be above eyebrows, ears, and collars
• Girls - hair barrettes, ribbons, bows, or headbands should reflect natural hair colors, the school plaid, or school colors of navy blue, white and yellow
• Earrings must be post earrings only. Hoops or dangling earrings are out-of-uniform.
• A single bracelet OR a watch may be worn; either choice must be simple and tasteful
• A necklace may be worn if it is simple, religious and tasteful.
• A ring may be worn if it is simple and tasteful.
No make-up is to be worn.
In cold weather, girls wearing skirts may wear navy blue sweatpants or leggings under their skirts for recess or carpool duties. Pajama bottoms are not allowed.
Girls are encouraged to wear navy blue or white shorts / bike shorts under their skirts/jumpers.
• Students should wear the OLMC spirit wear shirt each day
• Aug-Oct 15 / After Spring break-June: any color shorts may be worn
Shorts must not be shorter than two inches above mid-knee
• Any color pants may be worn
• Mass Uniform: optional
Boys: navy pants / light blue oxford. (sweatshirt / tie optional)
Girls: plaid jumper / Peter Pan blouse and knee high socks
shorts should be worn under the jumpers
• Pants / Shorts: navy pants (no corduroy / cargo / low riders / faddish styles)
Aug-Oct 15 / After Spring break – June: navy shorts may be worn
Please note - K boys may wear elastic waist pants, no belt
• Shirts: White polo shirt with the OLMC school logo or light blue oxford shirt
• Mass Uniform: navy pants / light blue oxford. (sweatshirt / tie optional)
• Plaid jumper (split neck or round collar) with white Peter Pan collared blouse
Plaid jumpers should be worn at knee length
• Pants / Shorts / Skorts:
navy pants (no corduroy / cargo / low riders / faddish styles)
Aug-Oct 15 / After Spring Break-June: navy shorts or French Toast navy blue
Kick Pleat Scooter skort #1286x (letter at the end indicate size choice) /
Land’s End navy blue “At-the-knee Blended Chino Skort”
Flynn O’ Hara Uniform does not carry OLMC’s uniform skorts.
• Skorts must not be shorter than two inches above mid-knee
• Please note - K girls may wear elastic waist pants, no belt
• Shirts: worn with pants or shorts
white Peter Pan collared blouse or white polo with OLMC school logo
• Mass Uniform: plaid jumper / Peter Pan blouse and knee high socks
5th grade girls may wear skirts with Peter Pan collared blouse for everyday uniform and for Mass days
khaki pants (no corduroy / cargo / low riders / faddish styles)
Aug-Oct 15/ After Spring Break-June: khaki shorts may be worn
white oxford shirt or polo with OLMC school logo
• Mass uniform:
khaki pants with white oxford
tie (appropriate design / color) must be worn
OLMC sweatshirt optional
• Skirt: plaid kick pleat (Flynn O’ Hara) or knife pleat
Skirts are to be worn at knee length
• Shorts or Skorts:
• Aug-Oct 15 / After Spring Break-June: khaki shorts or Land’s End khaki “At-the-knee Blended Chino Skort”
• Flynn O’ Hara Uniform does not carry OLMC’s uniform skort.
Skorts must be worn at knee length or longer
Khaki pants – these are the only uniform pants for 6-8th grade girls
Flynn O’ Hara Uniform: “Girls poly/cotton brushed twill flat front slacks”
Land’s End: “Pleated Front Chino Pants” style #231112
Land’s End: “Plain Front Chino Pants” style #219338
white oxford or white polo with OLMC school logo
• Mass Uniform:
plaid skirt with white oxford shirt
socks may be white or navy blue knee highs
Physical Education Uniform:
• Students wear simple athletic shoes during gym classes
• School T-shirts may be worn during gym classes
• Shorts should be worn under skirts
• Students must remember to bring athletic shoes to wear each week for P.E. or should leave a pair of simple, very inexpensive athletic shoes at school for P.E. class. Students may not call home for forgotten P.E. shoes.
• Optional: PE Shorts- blue mesh shorts with OLMC logo may be purchased through Flynn O’ Hara Uniform. Girls wearing skirts on PE days may wear these uniform shorts under their skirts and take off their skirts during PE.
Uniform regulations and guidelines are at the discretion of the administration.